Once it is safe, GRICUA's crews will begin the restoration process, assess the damage and get the lights back on for our cutomers.
Call GRICUA at (520) 796-0600, 24 hours a day to report downed power lines or other outage-related problems.
RESTORATION PROCESS STEPS
- Customer experiences an outage and calls (520) 796-0600.
- Customer Service Representative logs the call and information into the Outage Management System.
- The GRICUA crew is notified and dispatched to the affected area.
- GRICUA Management is made aware of the outage.
- GRICUA Crew identifies problem and proceeds to safely restore power.
- Customer's power is restored and restoration is verified by calling back customer, if requested.