New commercial customers will be required to provide the following information:
- One set of GRIC Building & Safety approved plans
- AutoCAD civil site plan that represents new and existing locations of water, sewer, gas and TELCO facilities
- AutoCAD building layout with Panel or SES location shown
- Panel load calculations with voltage requirements
- Manufacturer's drawings for panel or service entrance section (this equipment is subject to GRICUA approval)
- Commercial Electrical Service Request
*Upon receipt of all documents, the request will be assigned to a GRICUA designer. Customer will receive assignment notification via e-mail.
WAYS TO SUBMIT
Make sure you download and print the forms in order to fill them out.
You can scan the forms to email them, or you can mail/fax them to GRICUA.