GOALS & MISSION
- Manage the electrical and energy needs of the Gila River Indian Community
- Provide reliable, competitively priced electrical service to all areas of, and contiguous to, the Gila River Indian Community
- To own and operate the electrical distribution system serving the entire Gila River Indian Community.
- To actively oversee and be directly involved in operating the electrical transmission systems located on the Gila River Indian Community.
- To explore electrical generation opportunities within the Community, given the Community's strategic location.
- To develop a plan and methodology for the allocation of CRSP preference power.