2021-2022 Virtual STEAAAM Program
MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE GILA RIVER INDIAN COMMUNITY
Due to the recent success of our Virtual STEAAAM Summer Program, GRICUA will be hosting an ongoing Virtual STEAAAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Agriculture, Architecture, and Math) Program over the next year. Each Quarter, GRICUA will post 3 activities (one per month) on its Facebook page and website.
- The Virtual STEAAAM program will offer STEAAAM based activities that the students can do right at home using household items.
- One (1) STEAAAM activity will be posted on GRICUA’s website and Facebook page each month.
- Students who complete all 3 activities in each Quarter will earn a $25.00 gift card, a STEAAAM activity kit, and 4 General Admission guest passes to the Arizona Science Center!!!
Quarter 1: October - December
Quarter 2: January - March
Quarter 3: April - June
Quarter 4: July - September
- Parents will submit a photo/video to GRICUA for proof of completed project(s).
- Registration is required and can be submitted anytime.
- Must have internet access.
- This is NOT a live-stream event.
- Students must be in Kindergarten-8th grade in the 2021-2022 school year.
- In order to participate in GRICUA’s STEAAAM Summer Program, students and their parents or guardians must understand and agree to the following:
- You may register ANYTIME.
- Mail, fax, or email applications to GRICUA Attn: STEAAAM Program at 6636 W. Sundust Rd Box 5091, Chandler, AZ 85226 or Fax 520-796-0672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents will need to submit a photo/video of completed projects to GRICUA.
- All information submitted within the registration form will be kept confidential.
Activity #1 - October
Activity #2 - November
Activity #3 - December
Activity #4 - January
Activity #5 - February
Activity #6 - March
STEAAAM Virtual Activities
Click on a button below to open that activity